My 2022 Book Overview


In 2022 I read forty-nine books. That's 17, 892 pages. 


This is the year I realized that I had an appreciation of Historical Fictions, thank you Kirstin Hannah. A special thank you is also in order to my friend Sarah, for suggesting her books!


Favorite Book of 2022 - I think my favorite of 2022 has to be . . . "If You Tell" by Gregg Olson. I just couldn't put it down & read it in less than 24 hours.


Least Favorite of 2022 - My least favorite I think has to be "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey. I found it difficult reading as it was a heavy personal topic, one I've never experienced myself. The only reason it joined my collection in the first place was because it was an interesting find on my Goodwill hunt.


What book are you most looking forward to in 2023? There isn't a specific book, but I'm looking forward to opening up & branching outside of my comfort zone with some new genres!

Comments

Popular Posts