Hannah’s 2022 Book Overview

In 2022 I read thirteen books. I had some unexpected life events which limited my availability to read, so I am hoping that 2023 allows me to accomplish much more!

Favorite Book of 2022 - My favorite book that I read in 2022 would be "Verity" by Colleen Hoover. This may have been the fastest book I have ever read, and I would like to thank my husband who did all the parenting during that time...since I could not put it down!

Least Favorite of 2022 - My least favorite book would be "My lovely Wife" by Samantha Downing. Personally, I found the book very slow in portraying the story line, and the "twists" were predictable. I was really excited to read it, as it was compared to other books I have really enjoyed, but ultimately I found myself wanting more.

What book are you most looking forward to in 2023? There is not a specific book, but I am going to try and expand reading likes by trying different genres and authors. 




Comments

Popular Posts